Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sad movie

I've just watched the saddest movie ever.......It's called the Ultimate Gift. I'm still crying as i type. (it's quite difficult) But, even though it was very sad and heartbreaking, I advize you to watch it. I-it's touching and sad and funny and has wonderful christian values. I pray that whoever wathces this movies cries. It's not a evil wish, it's just........it's kinda opened my eyes after watching this. I'm not praising television, don't think that!! It's just, we need to be thankful with what we have. I never relize what I have until I almost lose it. I need to be thankful. I have to get to bed. Sorry if this sounds really, really, really, really stupid, but I had to type it down or something. Thanks for putting up with a big goofball!! LOL! ;)
Sincerely,
Milie Arie Fenrir

P.S. Hannah, Neva, and whoever reads this blog, please watch this movie. Thanks ya'll!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love that movie!! Even though it is sad..
I'll be writing soon!! Miss Ya'!!

In Christ,
~Hannah~