Friday, November 30, 2007

Heir~Part Four

The woman stared at Gwen's brooch. "Where did you get that clasp?" She asked. "This? My mother and father gave it to me before my father passed away....." Gwen looked away. She hardly remembered her parents. But, her dreams told her much about them. Her mother was tall, had Gwen's silver eyes, long pretty brown hair, and a sunshine smile. Her father was a born hunter, a great rider, and free spirirt. She missed them. THe woman walked over to her and took a closer look at the brooch. "What is your name?" She asked. "Guinevere of Pish, M'lady." Gwen said. "I am Avril of The Woodland Elves." Avril extended her hand. Gwen shook it. "Please, follow me back to town. I have urgent news you need to hear." Gwen paused. "If M'lady requests it, I shall obey." She said after thinking. Avril swung up on her horse. "Go, Swift. To town." She ordered her pretty horse. Gwen urged Serenity on. "This is all very odd.....perhaps I should dream." Avril led her to town. To be continued~ Milie Arie Fenrir
P.S. HANNAH AND NEVA: WRITE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: