Monday, November 12, 2007

Talim~Braver human, braver sword

"TALIM! DUCK!" Talim, a tall, slender, black-haired girl obeyed the command. CRACK!! A hickory stick nailed the stable's wall behind her. "Good, now twirl around and nail my gut, then slash my face." Talim did this in a beautiful arc of power. "Wonderful! The King will be pleased to see his own stable-girl beat the four most powerful warriors!" Kilik, the stable BOY, said. He was in armor from head to toe and had hisl ong, red hickory stick in his hand. I....HUFF HUFF.....think I can.....HUFF....do it." Talim said breathlessly. "STABLE BOY!!" The blacksmith, Tanderum, called in his old squawky voice. "I gotta go." He peeled off his armor and ran outside. Talim huffed and wiped the sweat from her eyes. Her sword, which she called BloodStream because of it's blood red blade and painted eye, was clapsed in her fist. "I can do this." She propped the sword against the stable wall and walked away. As Talim left, the sword mysteriously glowed. THe eye, which was onlt painted, opened. It turned into flesh and real eye and blinked. It swiveled it's eye left and right, searching for it's strong hearted master. It spotted her walking towards the castle.
From ~Talim~ M.A.F

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Nice story, and nice templent! When I came here I said "oops! wrong one! :) " I like it! Neva