Sunday, October 7, 2007

My story

Elizabeth crept forward, eyes trained on the prize. A huge pink Diamond sat on a marble stool, shining in the dim light. Elizabeth was in a tight black cat suit, and had two pistol's at her side. She heard someone coming behind her. "Oh, crap." She dived behind a table and pulled out her trusty pistols. A tall, lanky man in a tweed suit was walknig towards the diamond. "Ah, my sweet, I return. Once I sell you on the Online Auction, I'll be richer than pookie's brownies!!" He reached out to touch it. "Hold it, Tweedy!" Elizabeth snapped. The manturned and glared at Elizabeth. "Ah, Ms. Elizabeth Munroe, I've been expecting you!" He pulled a small pistol from his shirt "I wouldn't move if I were you." He said threateningly. Elizabeth laughed. "Oh, I WOULD move if I were you." She pointed her pistol up. BAM! BLAM! One bullot hit the chandelier up above the man and it came craching down. BANG!! He fell to the floor. "Ow, my leg! It's stuck!!" He howled!! Elizabeth scooped up the diamond and waved. "See ya, Tweedy!" She ran, flipped, and crashed out the winodw. Mr. Tweedy shouted with frustration. "I'LL GET YOU YET, ELIZABETH MUNROE!!!!!!" ~To be continued in 'The Golden Snake of the Desert.'

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Emmy, you are REALLY talented!! :) KEEP WRITING!!!!!!


Your TRUE friend,
Neva