Friday, October 19, 2007

The end part two

Ashley opened her eyes slowly. All she could see was white. "Where am I?" She thought, slowly standing. Garret. He was standing before her with a small smile. "Garret?" Ashley asked. She stumbled forward. Garret caught her. "Where are we?" She asked. Garret chuckled. "Well, your not doing so well out there, and I'm kinda interfearing with it. He pointed to a white ball. Ashley watchedwith big, horror filled eyes. She, or at least she thought it was her, was falling straight for lava. Royal was only a few inches from his own death. "Garrey, I saved Peter. I don't wannal live. I'm to dangerous." Garret shook his head. "No, I'm going to bring you back." He put his hand over Ashley heart. Ashley felt a funny tingling. "Wha....?!" Suddenly, a bright light shot out of Ashley's heart. Garret smiled softly. "I'm going to miss you, Ashle." He said softly. Ashley reached out nad pulled him close. Then, with no guilt whatsoever, they kissed. Ashley knew what heaven felt like; it as being in Garret's arms. "Ashley, wake up." Garret whispered. "Hmm?" Ashley said, kissing him again. "Ashley, you need to wake up." Ashley's eyes shot open. It was Peter. "PETER!!!" Ashley threw her arms around him. "Ashley....thankGod.....Thank God." To be continued in the realt book!! P.S. Hah, ha, Hannah!! ;)

No comments: