Friday, March 14, 2008

Princess Vidia~Continued

"Dimitri, hide yourself!" Vidia snatched up her things and headed for the open window. "Princess, please, don't get into trouble!" Dimitri whispered. Vidia swung her legs over the wooden sill, then jumped. She landed quite smoothly, although her right ankle smarted. She limped into the stables. "Riku! Riku, show yourself!" Vidia ordered. Riku appeared from inside a horses stall. "Yes, My Lady?" He asked. His long, straight blonde hair was a bit ruffled, but he still made Vidia's heart skip a beat when he smiled so innocently. "Bring SnowSpark in have her saddled! I'm leaving!" Riku obeyed, but with a little bit of confusion in his eyes. Suddenly, there was a long, high scream in the courtyard. Vidia whirled around. "Melonie!!" She started to run, but someone grabbed her wrist. Riku held her tightly. "LET GO!" Vidia screamed. Riku jerked her into his chest, then fell with a THUMP on the dirt floor. "You fool! they are trying to lure you into a trap!" He hissed. Vidia closed her eyes. "Why? Why are they after me?" She sobbed. Riku softened. "I'm not sure, but I'll help you on your journey." He whispered. "No! I can't bear to put you in danger, my darling!" Vidia's thoughts screamed. But her heart said; "Let him come, he'll be usefull." So, they were off. This is how the story began.

M.A.F. P.S. Hannah and Neva, you better write sooooooooooooooooooooooooon!! (please!) Love, Emmy

11 comments:

Hannah said...

Awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens next!!
I'm sorry for not writing! I'll try to soon!!!!!
~banana gal'~jo~(its a long, but fun story!)hannah~

Hannah said...

Hey gal', missin' your letters! Write soon!!
~banana gal'~

Hannah said...

where are all your wonderful posts? :)

Neve

Hannah said...

miss ya'll!! you really need to e-mail!
b.g.

Hannah said...

Where are you!! I am sorry I have not written! i will e-mail soon though!!!

Nevakins

Hannah said...

hey! How are u? I miss u soooooo much!! Where are your posts?! I miss your stories!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got your letters today! I am trying to write. Have you seen my new blog?


Nevakins

Hannah said...

hey! How are u? I miss u soooooo much!! Where are your posts?! I miss your stories!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got your letters today! I am trying to write. Have you seen my new blog?


Nevakins

Hannah said...

Is everything okay?!?!?! Where are all your posts?!?!!? Is your computer acting up too? :):):)

Your BEST friend,
Nevakins

Hannah said...

Okay, last time! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

Did you forget how to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to read the next part of the story!!!!!

Nevakins :):):):):):D:0:0:0:0:):):):):):)

Hannah said...

Okay, sorry to be such abother, Hannah told me that your computer dosent work, sorry for all the commets!!!!! Its, just, I love your storys!!! Keep it up!!
Neva